December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 3 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Tedder Consulting is pleased to announce a new training offering – DevOps Foundation from the DevOps Institute! The class will be conducted on December 2-3, 2019 in Fishers, Indiana.
DevOps is the cultural and professional movement that emphasizes communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work within an IT organization. Improved workflows enable IT organizations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy, and operate reliable software and services.
This two-day course provides learners with an understanding of DevOps, and is designed for a broad audience, including:
- Individuals involved in an IT organization, including developers, operations, or service management
- Individuals needing a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within or beginning an Agile service design environment
- Individuals who need an understanding of the cultural changes associated with a DevOps adoption
The learning objectives of the DevOps Foundation course include:
- Goals, values, and vocabulary
- Business benefits of DevOps
- Relationship with other frameworks, such as Agile , Lean, and ITSM
- Principles and practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
- Automation practices, including automating a deployment pipeline and creating a DevOps toolchain
- Adoption considerations
- Challenges, risks, and critical success factors
- Real-world examples and results
Four great reasons to attend training with Tedder Consulting
- You’ll get personal attention and be able to discuss your specific challenges with an internationally-recognized industry expert
- You’ll benefit from an instructor who has real world experience, not just someone reading from slides.
- You won’t be stuck staring at a screen and having to resort to a chat window to ask questions.
- You’ll be engaged, challenged, and learn – and have fun! (Don’t take my word for it – look at what others have said!)
Cost for the class is $1395, and includes all student materials and exam fees. Register before November 2, 2019 and save $100 per student! Companies sending 3 or more students save even more!
For more information, contact Tedder Consulting.