ITIL4 Foundation Class
June 5 @ 8:00 am - June 7 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Tedder Consulting is conducting an ITIL4® Foundation Class and Exam on June 5-7, 2019 in Fishers, Indiana.
ITIL4 is the latest evolution of the popular service management framework. ITIL4 builds upon concepts from previous versions of ITIL, but takes a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic view of how business value is really delivered. ITIL4 also integrates concepts from other methodologies, such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL4 also presents the Guiding Principles, the new Service Value Chain, the Four Dimensions of Service Management, and a look at the 34 ITIL practices, which include Service Management, Business, and Technology practices.
But that’s not all – with an ITIL4 Foundation class from Tedder Consulting, you will also receive an entire day focused on potential application of service management concepts and constructs – something you won’t find with any other training organization!
Be among the first to earn this exciting new certification!
Five great reasons to attend training with Tedder Consulting
- You’ll get personal attention and be able to discuss your specific ITSM challenges with an internationally-recognized industry expert
- You’ll benefit from an instructor who has real world experience, not just someone reading from slides.
- You won’t be stuck staring at a screen and having to resort to a chat window to ask questions.
- You’ll be engaged, challenged, and learn – and have fun! (Don’t take my word for it – look at what others have said!)
- You’ll have an entire day dedicated to discussion of pragmatic application of ITIL concepts – value you won’t find with other ITIL4 training offerings!
Cost for the class is $1495, and includes all student materials, a study guide, the ITIL4 Foundation volume, and exam fees. Register before May 5, 2019 and save $100 per student! Companies sending 3 or more students save even more!
For more information, contact Tedder Consulting.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.