June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 4 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
Tedder Consulting is presenting a VeriSM Foundation class and exam on June 3-4, 2019 in Fishers, Indiana.
The two-day VeriSM™ Foundation course focuses on the VeriSM model, which emphasizes value, outcomes, and an organization’s goals. The VeriSM model includes a unique Management Mesh, which allows an organization to utilize its resources, environment, management practices, and emerging technologies in such a way that delivers the value demanded by both the organization and its consumers.
VeriSM provides context to service management in the digital age and looks at how emerging technologies and progressive practices can be applied within an organization, while protecting and leveraging any existing investment in service management.
What makes VeriSM different is that current practices associated with service management are really IT Service Management – that is, the IT organization has the role of service provider. In the digital age, that model is not feasible. The entire organization is the service provider and all the various departments within the organization are its capabilities. Each organizational capability has a role in the delivery of digital products and services to the consumer. VeriSM provides guidance to organizations to make the transition to that aligned service provider, with all organizational capabilities working toward the shared goal of delivering value to the consumer.
• Professionals who are new to service management and could benefit from the insights provided by the training course.
• Managers and practitioners who are involved in the delivery of value-based digital services and products, regardless if they work in an IT organization.
• Those wanting to work in a digital service management organization, or with digital services.
What you’ll learn
• The implications of organization as “service provider”
• The need for a flexible operating model in the digital age
• Introduction of the VeriSM model and the Management Mesh
• The elements of a service culture
• The implications of technology on service management
Why get VeriSM training from Tedder Consulting?
- You’ll be trained by one of the contributing authors to VeriSM, gaining unique insight into the VeriSM approach
- You’ll get personal attention and be able to discuss your specific digital service management challenges with an internationally-recognized industry expert
- You’ll benefit from an instructor who has real world experience, not just someone reading from slides.
- You won’t be stuck staring at a screen and having to resort to a chat window to ask questions.
- You’ll be engaged, challenged, learn – and have fun!
Cost for the class is $1395, and includes all student materials and exam fees. Register before May 3, 2019 and save $100 per student! Companies sending 3 or more students save even more!