Are you frustrated because you feel like your organization doesn’t understand IT?
Does your organization perceive IT as being slow, inefficient, or nonresponsive?
Is IT not being viewed as providing unique value to the organization, all the way to the bottom line?
Did that investment in a service management tool not quite bring you the results you had hoped?
Perhaps your IT teams are disjointed and unorganized, which is resulting in chaos or non-value added work.
Doug will help you achieve those impactful results that translate into real business value. With Tedder Consulting, you get that engaged, pragmatic, and experienced consultant that you need without all of the overhead of the big consultancies that you don’t want. Check out some of the ways Doug can help:
Strategy and Planning
- Impactful transformations begin with clear visioning, strategy, and planning. My strategy and planning workshops get you started on the right course.
- Companies that are not continually improving aren’t just sitting still – they’re getting left behind. Enable your organization to become good at getting better.
Service Identification and Definition
- Having trouble connecting IT deliverables to business results? Identify, define, and describe how your services deliver and support real business value and outcomes. Not only will you illustrate how the IT organization contributes to the success of the organization, you’ll also align your IT organization to ensure that your services meet the business need.
Process Design and Improvement
- Are your processes consistently delivering the right results? Does it seem like your team spends a lot of time and effort only to produce minimal results? Can you measure your work efforts? Good process design enables consistency, repeatability, and measurability in how work gets done within your organization. Good process designs provide the critical foundation for enabling automation and other advanced digital solutions.
Next Generation Service Management
- Feeling trapped because you’re trying to follow a “one size fits all” approach to service management? Do you need to develop a service management operating model that exploits the best parts of multiple methodologies and frameworks to meet your business needs? Do you need help in navigating the myriad of methodologies to define and implement the operating model that works for your organization? Leverage the right service management methodologies to enable and support the unique needs of your organization and deliver the outcomes your business demands. Contact Doug today!
- Navigate the Management Mesh, establish your service management principles, define your organizational portfolio, and blend management practices across your organization to smooth the delivery of digital products and services to meet your unique business requirements.
Which option is for you? Schedule a free 30-minute session and learn how Doug can help you achieve the results you need!
Doug also delivers a variety of training courses that help you and your team gain critical knowledge and competency needed for success.